Thursday, September 11, 2008

First week in the 'real' world

This week I started my first full time job, fun.
Actually it's not that bad. I work for a nTelos and I'm in training for the next three weeks. I thought this job would blow but I kinda like it. I can't wait to start really doing stuff like learning the different cell plans and such. I'm excited (and nervous) about going onto the floor (I'm a customer service rep btw).
Something I was worried about coming into the job was that I'd be the youngest person here but I'm not. One of my fellow trainees is my age and we get alone really well. I actually get along with everyone I've talked to so that's good.
I can't wait until training's done I can start helping people, sure I'll have to deal with pissed off people but I won't mind, I'm getting paid good money (not to mention good benefits) to deal with them so it'll be worth it.

No comments: